Very OT: Bindi Irwin (Crocodile Hunter's Daughter) at 15 YO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/30/bindi-irwin-glam-red-carpet_n_4697250.html
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Kind of creepy that an adult man would post something like this in a home repair group.

What I find creepy why someone would propagate anything from the Huffington Post.

There's your problem. Nobody was "fixated." Except you for some reason. The subject header says it all.

I am sure you are correct, thanks for helping me see the error in my thinking.
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 09:17:54 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@bubba.com wrote:

It is reassuring to have the input of an expert on such matters.
Based upon your contribution, I have changed my opinion and now say there is nothing creepy, at all, with a group of old men discussing the appearance of an unrelated minor child in a public, worldwide, home repair forum.