Very Old Wainscoting

My elementarty school had that same wainscoting. Oh look! And there's Miss Beaver. Gee she was swell.
http://tinypic.com/r/2u61a42/4

She needs to go to the bathroom?

I've been spending too much time with my nephew.

Gosh I hate Avocado green "wainscoting"

That's what you're looking at?! Are you blind? I was wondering why they didn't change the direction of the flooring at the turn in the hallway. Maybe they wanted to get rid of a lot of small pieces.

What can I say? Don't have an eye for things. Rookie I guess.

Geesh. A rookie calling a rookie a rookie.
I looked at this whole project at face value and all it needs is some cosmetic changes.
Fresh paint, but if you want to take it to the floor, that's okay.
Red Green wrote:

Nice picture of commercial trim.