VersaPak silver battery availability

Have VersaPak silver batteries been discontinued? I noticed that the usual endless supply on eBay seems to have dried up. Gold is still around but the price is high and I've generally found them less useful.
ddl@danlan.*com (Dan Lanciani) wrote in

I wish they'd bring out a lithium version to fit my old driver; it would hold a charge for several months in storage.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik