venting my boiler

I just recently bought a house in MA. The previouse owner knocked out the chimney,for what ever reason. The house has a relatively new gas steam boiler, which is currently being vented right out the basement window. And no it is not a direct vent boiler. Is there another way to vent it w/o going through the expense of putting up a new chimney? I can remember seeing a conventional furnace that was vented through the wall, using double lined flue pipe and a fan that would turn on just before the furnace would start up. Any ideas? Thanks

Reply to
Jdog

Have a Fields power vent Installed.

Reply to