Value of old hand saw

Hoping someone can point me at places to find the value of a hand saw that is over 70 years old (in addition to Ebay).
Lou

I sold a 10" long pattern maker saw this week that is probably 100 years old. I contacted some of the people who had bid on "antique saws" and asked them.
I got $50 for it.
Steve
Ask at rec.woodworking as there are many there familiar with old tools, no pun intended.
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 08:41:02 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@GoForIt.net wrote: