Val oil source anyone?

The only store around that carried Val Oil (a clear oil finish by Valspar) went belly up and I can't find another source on the ground or on the internet. Does anyone know where I can buy a gallon of Val Oil?

Try looking here by ZIP code...
http://www.valspar.com/val/resident/index.jsp
Thanks, I did. All that came up was a list of WalMart stores; they don't stock it, and if they don't stock it there's no hope of getting them to order it.
On Thu, 13 May 2004 21:12:45 -0400, "Philip E. Davis"