Vacuum pump for HVAC

Page 2 of 2

Anyone got a camcorder to watch this guy install his shit? LOL

Maybe we'll get lucky and they will show it on "Americas Funniest Videos". And with the $10,000 prize he can get a new A/C system. <g>
AMUN
No, that's not deep enough vacuum.
Needs to go a lot lower than that, to be effective for HVAC work.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Considering 30" is perfect vacuum on earth, I doubt you can go a lot lower than that.

Point being, what the manifold states, is worthless in a vac.