USB outlet

http://lifehacker.com/add-usb-plugs-to-your-wall-outlets-for-easier-gadget-ch-1764716116
Here is yet another one that actually makes you give up a 120V outlet for 2 USBs.
I would think a much better idea would be to design table lamps with a couple of outlets in the base.
I think they could add an mp3 player to your microwave for music in the kitchen and another two places to charge your phone for a couple of bucks.
On 3/14/16 2:18 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

Ask and ye shall........
http://www.lampsplus.com/products/flesner-bronze-accent-table-lamp-with-usb-port__5v412.html
(AKA the 6th sign of the apocalypse ;-)
On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:18:33 -0400, Seymore4Head

The one I have has two 5-15s and 2 USB. It ends up being pretty handy because we can be charging 2 devices and still have both 120v receptacles available without wall warts and cube taps.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Leviton-15-Amp-Decora-Combination-Duplex-Receptacle-and-USB-Charger-White-R02-T5632-0BW/205092277
On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 2:19:05 PM UTC-4, Seymore4Head wrote:

Been to any (decent) hotels lately? It's fairly common to have lamps with AC receptacles and USB ports.
e.g. Courtyard By Marriott
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/07/e9/e0/5b/courtyard-by-marriott.jpg

For the amount that they would have to increase the price of the microwave produce anything close to decent sound, I'd buy a dedicated "music source" such as CD/Radio/Bluetooth device that hangs from the bottom of the upper cabinets.
In fact, I did.