USB outlet

Here is yet another one that actually makes you give up a 120V outlet for 2 USBs.

I would think a much better idea would be to design table lamps with a couple of outlets in the base.

I think they could add an mp3 player to your microwave for music in the kitchen and another two places to charge your phone for a couple of bucks.

Reply to
Seymore4Head

Ask and ye shall........

(AKA the 6th sign of the apocalypse ;-)

Reply to
Retired

The one I have has two 5-15s and 2 USB. It ends up being pretty handy because we can be charging 2 devices and still have both 120v receptacles available without wall warts and cube taps.

gfretwell

Been to any (decent) hotels lately? It's fairly common to have lamps with AC receptacles and USB ports.

e.g. Courtyard By Marriott

For the amount that they would have to increase the price of the microwave produce anything close to decent sound, I'd buy a dedicated "music source" such as CD/Radio/Bluetooth device that hangs from the bottom of the upper cabinets.

In fact, I did.

Reply to
DerbyDad03