Urethane foam spray question

Hi all, I want to spray some foam insulation (not the can) in the basement walls and was wondering if anybody has done this before. Can you rent the spray gun and compressor? Is there a place where you can buy the urethane foam in liquid form for domestic use? I've called 3 contractors and none has called me back, so i'm hoping to do it myself. The drafts in my basement are horrendous and it's damn cold out!!!! Any hlep appreciated kudos Steve

I believe HD has it in 20lb containers

Did you try that http://www.fomofoam.com web site??

I think I've seen these on ebay. If I remember right, they have a shelf life and the poster wanted to sell them off to someone who had a coming up job, since he didn't want them to goto waste. I think they were very cheap, but the shipping and handling might be high.
Surf ebay.
later,
tom @ www.FreelancingProjects.com

You can buy insulating foam in bulk through Tek Supply. They will sell direct, and shipping was reasonable and fast. I've purchased 2 tanks of the foam from them. Comes with a flexible hose and nozzle.
http://www.teksupply.com/index.html This is their website - you should just call as their "shop online" link has never worked since I've known about them. I found the operators pretty helpful. Not an employee - just a customer.
--
David P. Feyen Reply to: dfeyen at gmail dot com