Underground oil storage tank abandonment services ?

Page 3 of 3
You're welcome!
snip
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 02:18:14 GMT, "charge"

Well, DUH! How would you be able to do a home repair or construction project without being able to intone -- "JESUS FUUUUCKINGGGGG CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!"
eq

equalizer <> spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

LOL!
/me almost choked on his lunch. :)
NOI
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Can't help it. He (she?) was shouting because of the Unresolved Sexual Tension.
Best regards, Bob
On 6 Jul 2004 05:42:28 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@bmwe30.net (Yaofeng) wrote:

This so called contamination we are talking about...it's all around you in your daily life...everyday! When you drop one drop of gasoline from the tip of the nozzle onto the ground after you get your gas at a gas station...and that gas washes across the pavement and on to the lawn at the gas station...most likely if a soil test was done they would call it contaminated soil. It's ridiculous! I think that Congress has pulled most of the EPA's teeth on this issue, no site is having to be cleaned up like the EPA wanted it cleaned up back in 1988 when they wrote the guidelines. What would you rather have as a country...perfectly virgin uncontaminated soil...and no money for necessities like food, water, electricity? There is no end to the depths of bullshit the EPA wanted to put people through regarding petroleum so called "contamination". We live with it everyday...gas and oil residue is on your feet every day of your life if you go out of your house...therefore the EPA should make you pull up your carpet and floor covering to have them hauled off to a decontamination site?
Thank God Congress defanged the wackos who where in charge at the EPA years ago.
Bill

A-F*cking-MEN!!!!!
(Yaofeng) wrote:

You were not saying anything we don't already know. But you did not answer the question. Do you or do you not want to sell your house? Try putting your house on the market if you have an leaking underground storage tank in your backyard.

Better not drive a Ford. They'll leak more oil in a year then a lot of underground tanks. Do you have to declare that you've had a Ford park in your driveway??
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Chet Hayes) wrote in message

Really, never had any oil leak out of my 3 broncos or my f150 or f250.
On 07 Jul 2004 20:04:42 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (HA HA Budys Here) wrote:

They don't seem to last long for you.
We live in the Meadowlands area and had ours done about 8 yrs ago. $1000 to cut off the top, clean it out, fill with sand. Don't remember who did it but most likely got them from yellow pages/newspaper.
Good Luck.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comcast.net (KK from NJ) wrote in message

That's one method. I'd also compare it price wise to actually having it totally removed. That way you don't have anything left to have to disclose to a buyer who may get nervous, even if you know it was done correctly, but is still there.

FWIW, we received an "official" oil tank remediation document issued by the town..