Underground oil storage tank abandonment services ?

Now read my lips:

What does Jesus have to do alt.home.repair?

Snip

Reply to
charge

Watch out...Dave will be first to answer that,and do it in a manner that confuses even he..

Reply to
CBHVAC

Yea Dave , while lying about everything else

Reply to
m Ransley

Have you ever heard of Fraud?

Have you ever heard of Criminal Dumping?

Have you ever heard of Criminal Charges being levied against you by State Law?

Caveat Emptor: When is comes to buying a house!

Reply to
charge

Can't help it. He (she?) was shouting because of the Unresolved Sexual Tension.

Best regards, Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

What does Grisoft have to do with home repair?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, he was a carpenter...

Reply to
clifto

What does "Christopher A. Young" "Learn more about Jesus" "

" "
" have to do with UST's & Environmental Issues and home repair??

From past conversations with the State of Ohio Environmental Protection Agency On-Scene Coordinator, they could care less about "Christopher A. Young" "Learn more about Jesus" "

" "
".

Question: > What does Grisoft have to do with home repair?

Answer: It is simply self explanatory:

snip

Reply to
charge

Any carpenter from 2 thousand years ago has a lot of relevance like any pyramid designer from

5 thousand years ago on present day home repair 2004 A. D.!

So what is your point when a State EPA Official knocks on your door and reminds you to "render under Caesar what is Caesar's"!

Then they proceed to inform you that he can have you arrested and have you prosecuted under civil and criminal statutes!.

Even a mere mention of "clifto" "Christopher A. Young" "Learn more about Jesus" "

" "
" would not begin to influence a State EPA Official decision to call local sheriff to have you arrested.

snip

Reply to
charge

Um, okay, I'll try to remember everything you've taught me.

Reply to
clifto

You're welcome!

snip

Reply to
charge

Well, DUH! How would you be able to do a home repair or construction project without being able to intone -- "JESUS FUUUUCKINGGGGG CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!"

eq

Reply to
equalizer

equalizer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

LOL!

/me almost choked on his lunch. :)

NOI

Reply to