TV antenna shorted out

Do rooftop TV antennas short out? I think mine did. Until yesterday it worked just fine. Now I can not get any programs. The TV lights up but all I get is snow. No picture, no sound. I checked the antenna wire and it is tight on the back of the tv. Who do I call to fix a antenna? Do I call a electrician or a tv repair place, or are there special antenna repair companies?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 12, 1:40 pm, snipped-for-privacy@answers.com wrote:

Are you serious?
Analog TV is no longer in service...anywhere. You need to buy a digital conversion box.
Add pictures here
✖

I'm going to guess this was a troll, pretty hard for anyone to miss the dtv roll out especially when the analog stations were framing their broadcasts in a border that says "this TV is not compatible with the new DTV signal and will not work after .... "
Add pictures here
✖

What is a digital conversion box? Where do you get them? Why do i need one of these, the tv worked fine until today.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@answers.com wrote:

Evidently you don't watch it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:33:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@answers.com wrote:

Forget converter boxes. What you need is a time machine. Take the TV back to last year, and it'll work fine.
Add pictures here
✖
If you will go to WWW.hormel.com, there is a page there that will "meat your needs" !!

Add pictures here
✖

You justa put this on http://tiny.cc/GGxir , an plugga antenna into you ass. It work fine
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@answers.com wrote in news:0f453557ubi2e5fpiog1t2q4taojl3elu7@ 4ax.com:

Did you pay the new TV Tax? It's to help pay for the Bailout. If you didn't pay it they send a signal out that scrambles your TV signals.
Add pictures here
✖