TV and AC on one line. 15 or 20 amp???

last winter I added a new 15 amp line to my bedroom for a wall mounted TV. Now with the hot weather I want to add an outlet for a window AC unit. (it was overloading my bedroom curciut and tripping the breaker)
The bedroom is right above the curciut panel in the basement so the line to the TV is only 20 feet long. I would like to add an outlet to that line for the AC. Will the TV be affected when the AC comes on? I currently have a 15 amp breaker on this TV line. Should I change that to a 20 amp???
TV and the AC will be the only things on this line.
TIA
Steve
If you used 14 AWG cable you don't want to use a breaker larger than 15 amps. If the A/C is a small unit, you should have no problem using both together

A/C should be on a circuit by itself.

this is turtle.
20 amp may do but there is more that just changing a breaker to fix it. You need to see what size wire you have , Amp draw of each appliance you have, and circuit amp supplied to the plugs and what you will add to it like a/c and TV service. Changing breakers and not know wire sizes is a bad ideal.
TURTLE
I expect you are trolling, but if not, shut off the main breaker until you can get an electrician in.
If you ran 12 gauge wire, then you can use a 20 amp breaker. Otherwise, leave it at 15. What is the size of the A/C? If you are talking about 5,000-7,000 BTU. It should be OK.(5-7 amps). You might see the TV flicker a little. I had this setup for years in my bedroom and it never gave me a problem. If you are talking about a big unit, you are better off running a new line. Run a 12/2 w/ground so you have the option to get a 220V unit.
Run a 12/2 w/ground so you have the option to get a 220V unit.
What I meant is run a 12 guage. You would run a 2 conductor with ground anyway.