Turn on sink; air bubbles from toilet

installed a new toliet and have noticed some weird happenings. We I turn on the sink or the shower, there are air bubbles coming out of the toliet. There is no noticable odor, but it is very disturbing. Anyone know the cause of this?
-mike
On 5 Dec 2003 10:01:29 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (Michael) wrote:

(1) Bird's nest in the vent stack. (2) Wrong slope on drains converging to a single vent stack.
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |