Tuck Tape? Vapor barrier tape?

I'm laying some wood-laminate flooring. The directions call for a vapor barrier and Tuck Tape to tape seams. Do I really need Tuck Tape (is this carried by Lowe's or HD?) or can I use tape like the clear packing tape? That stuff sticks to anything.

On Sep 23, 10:09 am, "dan" <> wrote:

Or just buy the jumbo roll of plastic at HD that is (I think) 20 feet x 100 feet and have no seems if possible. With a little overlap, packing tape should be fine.