trim to cover outside furring strip? (vinyl siding)

I am putting vinyl siding on the front of our house that presently has the rock style stucco on it. I want to put furring strips, then siding right over top of the stucco.

On the corners of the siding where it will meet the rest of the stucco, what kind of trim molding do I use to cover up the outside furring strip (the outside J mold will only cover the front and not the side). Know what I mean? I want a nice clean edge so that it makes a good transition to the rest of the stucco around the corner.

Cory Lechner

Reply to
Cory Lechner

Yes. Jim McNamara does. He will be along anytime now to instruct you in this. He is an expert at everything in the entire universe. He's the Anti-Christ.

Reply to
Motor Man