Trane XB10

I have an XB10 Trane AC unit that was installed when my house was built in 2003. After running it for a while, the compressor either seems to shut down and I notice no cold air as though its just the fan. Sometimes when I start it back up my thermostat says ''wait''. Or it just blows the fan, even though its set for cold. I've had the capacitor replaced, a start up capacitor bridged to it. I've changed the filter and had the coils cleaned with a brush and garden house from the inside. I've been told the head pressure is good with good amperage from the compressor with plenty of freon. But the unit obviously has a problem. Does this sound like the compressor is going out or could this be something else?
| Delivered via |