Trane Pressure Switch

I have a Trane furnance and I'm getting a 3 light error message. I think my pressure switch might be bad. I took the hose off the switch and blew in it and it had a hallow sound. I took the other end off and sucked on it a little and the heat came on. As soon as I quit the heat goes off. What do you think?

Reply to
Desotopaw

I think your switch is h(a)llow and you suck!!!

;-]

Time to call out a service guy....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab