Trailer window replacement

I've got alum windows with crank outs. two panes per window. Got a couple vinyl double hung to install.
I've never done trailer windows. Anyone out there want to share some experience with me?
Looks like I just take out the hundred or so rusty cap head screws (wow, what a pain) and then slide the new window in. Hundred or so new screws which will be rusty next year. And then a tube of silicone caulk.
Easy.... right?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus