Town and Country Pump Control Box

Have been recently having start problems with my Town and Country Submerga pump. It was made by Red Jacket Mfg Co Davenport Iowa. So far I have been unable to find any info on its control box which has a date code CX.

Appreciate any info or suggestions! Especially on how to recondition start relays.
Thanks
Gene OHara