Toshiba 22C1000U LCD TV - No Signal

Great little TV until this morning when it indicates "No Video." I went thru all the setup menus but nothing for troubleshooting or setting for video.
I moved it to another connector with a good signal used for another TV and still shows no video. Put good TV on Toshiba connector and shows good signal coming in.
Any ideas where to start troubleshooting before heading off for another one?
Toshiba Model 22C100U Nov 2010
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 12:47:09 PM UTC-5, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

What kind of input are you using and what else is available? I've had consumer electronics where one type of input went kaput, but other types still worked.
So, if you're using HDMI, and component is available for example, you could try that.
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 11:47:09 AM UTC-6, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

As T4 said try a different HDMI (most have at least 2)...check "source" with the remote for all your inputs.

for video.

good signal coming in.

Signal input is BNC from an antenna.
3:56 PMSnuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
Is this a TV or a monitor? If it does not have a RF("ANT") connection on the back then it's not a TV.

for video.

good signal coming in.

Well, I feel like a first class major league dope. LOL! It was set to antenna and other settings were OK. So I reset it and it's back to normal again.
Many thanks for telling me to check the input - that put me in the menu leading to resetting.
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 5:36:13 PM UTC-6, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

You're welcome, good going!
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 6:36:13 PM UTC-5, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

The correct response would have been:
"Thanks for the help folks. I don't know what the problem was...it suddenly started working. Strange. I'll keep an eye on it. "
;-)
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10:36:56 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Careful, now your insurance won't pay off.
(you forgot to add that, I fixed it for you)

or setting for video.

and shows good signal coming in.

to normal again.

Now if only fixing that dryer was this simple.....