Tool Handle rubber coating

I have a few questions about that rubber stuff that you dip your tool handles in.
Does it work?
Is it worth the cost and effort?
What have you coated with it?
What would you coat with it if it works?
If I try this I want ideas on what to coat so that I can do them all at once.
Thanks,
Hank

Between Amazon and the manufacturer's web site you'll have all the answers to your questions. Except for that "What would you coat...?" question - that I don't understand.