Took a guess, fixed my dryer for $30 but don't understand why.

Page 2 of 2
my best friend had that problem the solenoids passed a VOM resistance test. my buddy asked a neighbor a sears tech who said change the solenoids, which did fix it.....
my friend still doesnt understand it but is happy his dryer still works