toilet tanks sold separately?

Hello all,
Discovered a hairline crack in our toilet tank, bound to get worse. Any chance of finding a separate replacement tank (Crane Plumbing), or do I need an entire new toilet?
Thanks, Thomas in St Louis
ThomasPrinzie wrote:

A Crane made in 2002 you probably can order a tank, One from 1950-----Nah.
You can screw around with a universal replacement tank (if it's white).
Jim
I found a replacement tank at HD just by carefully measuring the openings for the bolts and the outlet and the color. Worked fine
--

Walter
The Happy Iconoclast www.rationality.net
ThomasPrinzie wrote:

Sure some stores sell the bottom unit and the top separately, at least Kholers are sold that way.