Toilet constantly blocking

Hi,
Please help, we have a built in wall hund pan, and it gets blocked at least once a week. I can't get the pan out, and am fed up with plunging it every few days. Any ideas if there is anything I can use to nuke whatever is causing the issue. We used brick acid to unblock our shower pipe, which I blocked with grout, but the 4" pipe is too big for that trick.
Cheers Bryan
on commodes i use a closet auger to clear. cheep .
Switch from the white pizza to the red.. ;>) CP