Toilet Clogs

Several years ago, my wife and I renovated our bathrooms and put in "comfor t-height" toilets with excellent MaP Flush Performance. We just moved to a nother home and I've had to plunger an RAK toilet in the new house three ti mes in the past three weeks. During inspections, the sewer line was scoped and no blockage was found.
My question is, is there any reasonable chance that if I had the toilet sna ked, the flushing problem would be solved? Or do I need to replace this to ilet with one that will pass bulkier waste?
In typed:

You could try using a toilet auger like this one: http://www.lowes.com/pd/Cobra-3-8-in-x-3-ft-Music-Wire-Toilet-Auger/999908751
Sometimes. there can be something stuck in the toilet where it makes that S-turn and it could partially block the flow when it flushes. Could be a small toy, a toothbtish, etc. If it is something like that, taking the toilet off usually reveals what it is. Or, maybe the toilet auger will remove it.
Otherwise, you may just need a new toilet.
On 8/20/2016 2:32 PM, Bob Simon wrote:

Maybe the jets around the rim and the large jet at the bottom have calcium built up in them? People here suggested I get some toilet cleaner that had acid in it and soak top dissolve the calcium build up. It was pretty bad on the jet that was on the bottom of the bowl. After I got the jets clean of the calcium build up - no more problems with clogs.
--
Maggie

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 8/20/2016 2:32 PM, Bob Simon wrote:

Maybe the jets around the rim and the large jet at the bottom have calcium built up in them? People here suggested I get some toilet cleaner that had acid in it and soak top dissolve the calcium build up. It was pretty bad on the jet that was on the bottom of the bowl. After I got the jets clean of the calcium build up - no more problems with clogs.
--
Maggie

Well that could be problem in my house for 49 years I would get that same
On 8/20/2016 3:32 PM, Bob Simon wrote:

Any idea how old they are? There was a period that low flow toilets were mandated but the engineering was not there yet and they were terrible performers. If they are 15 years or older, I'd replace it.
If they are fairly new I'd pull it and look for local blockage.
On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 10:31:25 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

to another home and I've had to plunger an RAK toilet in the new house thre e times in the past three weeks. During inspections, the sewer line was sc oped and no blockage was found.

s toilet with one that will pass bulkier waste?

Ed, the house was built in 1993. Is this a period when poor performing toi lets were common?
On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 8:05:37 AM UTC-4, Bob Simon wrote:

d to another home and I've had to plunger an RAK toilet in the new house th ree times in the past three weeks. During inspections, the sewer line was scoped and no blockage was found.

his toilet with one that will pass bulkier waste?

"In 1992 U.S. President George H. W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act. Thi s law made 1.6 gallons per flush a mandatory federal maximum for new toilet s. This law went into effect in January 1, 1994 for residential buildings a nd January 1, 1997 for commercial buildings."
Google is your friend. Whether that is your problem or not, IDK, but I agree with Ed, many of the early ones sucked. You'd think after a couple hundred years they'd be able to get it right the first time, but I guess not.
trader_4 posted for all of us...

I guess they don't have their shit together...
--
Tekkie

On 8/22/2016 8:05 AM, Bob Simon wrote:

Yes. About that time we had a new one at work. It was a double or triple flush for solids. New ones installec about 2008 have not has a single skip.
On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 5:42:02 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

d to another home and I've had to plunger an RAK toilet in the new house th ree times in the past three weeks. During inspections, the sewer line was scoped and no blockage was found.

his toilet with one that will pass bulkier waste?

Thank you. Yet another project for the new house.