To Cowboy: Re Torx Screw Size For Norelco Razor (my previous post)

Hi,
Much thanks for help; really appreciate it.
Hate to be a pest, but was wondering if you were able to determine the proper screw size, per my post of 6/23, 11:51 AM, for holding the "head" on in my Norelco 8894 XL Spectra ?
It would sure be easier for me if I could know what size Torx to go after.
Starting a new post, as I would guess the old one is pretty buried by now. I did try the Norelco On-Line Chat help, but the gal there was helpful, but didn't really know what I was talking about.
Thanks again for the help.
Regards, Bob --------------------- "I will post later on which T size, but my small TORX and my razor are not in the same location at the moment! "
mine is a Torx T8
I bet that all Norelco's are that size.
every one I have ever seen is the same size
I think even larger Sears stores should have a Torx T8 screwdriver in stock.

here it is at Sears:
http://tinyurl.com/dtalb

When I wanted to open my Norelco to change the batteries, I just took it to with me to the Sears tool department and tried different sizes 'til I found one that fit (then I ended up buying pretty much the whole range of samll Torx screwdrivers as a "reward" to myself for saving so much money by fixing the shaver instead of buying a new one :)