Time to break out the assault rifle!

Page 2 of 2

badgolferman spake thus:

Yes. The version I've heard most often goes "Fast, accurate, cheap: pick any two.".
--
Just as McDonald\'s is where you go when you\'re hungry but don\'t really
Good Fast Cheap

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:03:01 -0800, "Eigenvector"

Was the outlet mounted to the stud where it is chiseled? Can you mount a new box on the left side of the stud; away from the trim and abandon the old?
We just left off some door trim on a house and the electricians were called back to move the outlet box. The site next door; the light switch was behind the swing in door of a closet...
-- Oren

You will have to go some to compete with my house having three 20a circuits connected to a single 50a breaker.

Oooooh, can't have too many circuit overloads now can you? Was the previous owner Dr. Kevorkian working on his next suicide machine - toaster in the bathtub?

If this is new construction, how did it pass electrical inspection? And why are you doing this work since you already paid for it to be done right by the contractor?
Dick
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:03:01 -0800, "Eigenvector"

What you showed rightfully made you mad. The potential for danger was there, and glad you are fixing it. I have run into people who know the danger exists, but can do nothing about it(lack of funds, knowledge, etc.) Have a safe and Merry Christmas!
tom @ www.HelpfulNeighbor.Org