Tiling over cracks

I want to tile my back porch with some large glazed terra cotta tiles. The fllor is concrete but it has a few cracks in it. The edges of the cracks are level and seem to be stable. How can I make sure the tiles dont crack. I was thinking over covering th efloor in backer board and let that float on the concrete and put the tile on top of that. The porch is not covered, I guess you would call it a patio 14X28 ft.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

Use a crack isolation membrane.