Thompsons Wood Protector on Vinel(plastic) Siding

List,
I sprayed Thompsons wood protector on my deck on a windy day last weekend. Now I have this ugly yellow stuff on new white vinyl (sp?) siding. I tried a using my power washer, on low, with no luck. Is there a product out there to remove this stuff??
Thanks in advance.
Tom.

Well DUH!
Did you try the "Ask Us" section at the Thompsons web site?
I didn't think so!
http://www.thompsonsonline.com/index.asp