Thermostat Wiring HELP!

Ok, I have an older gas furnace with a York split-system heat pump. I am trying to find out what programmable thermostat I can use but I have had no luck.
I have two sets of wires coming out of the wall. One set is has a B and an R wire while the other set has an X W Y O G
My current thermostat (old mercury Honeywell) has terminals for all the above wires but all new thermostats have 2 R terminals and no X terminal. For the life of God I cannot get anything to work except the fan or the circuit breaker popping.
Question, is this split-system heat pump considerd a multi-stage pump or single-stage pump?
My new Honeywell has a R - RH bridged, G, Y, O, B, and W

You STILL haven't got that thermostat figured out? Didn't you post this 3 or 4 weeks ago?

http://content.honeywell.com/yourhome/#