There's someone talking in my well

Page 2 of 2
I saw that on the history channel.
They interviewed one old guy who was out on the lake fishing; and was just barely able to get away.
Oil drilling, a lake and a salt mine can never be far enough apart, it seems.
snipped-for-privacy@A0L.com wrote:

So call your local tv station to get your 15 minutes of fame -- or to get hauled away to the funny farm. This sounds like a TROLL but it could be that someone nearby is talking into their well which penetrates the same underground cavern that yours does.
There was an old Superman episode about this. I think you are hearing the voices of the molemen.
snipped-for-privacy@A0L.com wrote:

I think the reason others haven't heard, or believe there were voices in your well is: They never stuck their ear to their well, or they don't have one.
Radio waves travel both in the air and on the ground. Consider your well to be a 950' inverted antenna with a water hat on it's inverted top. This is especially true if snow or rain are present.
Now, check your neighborhood for commercial, ham or CB antennas.
It's as good an idea as anyone elses!
Norm K0KUN
I have enough problems keeping myself from doing what the little men with the loud voices who live in my head tell me to do.
I don't need people who live in a well helping me out any, thank you very much.
Try and find out the winning lottery numbers for us.