The Smartbolt

Has an indicator in the head to tell you when you've tightened it enough. I prefer to tighten bolts until I can feel the head beginning to shear off.
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/smartbolt-lets-you-know-when-to-stop-tightening
Is this the end of the torque wrench?
HeyBub wrote:

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/smartbolt-lets-you-know-when-to-stop-tightening
Hilti and others have long had various types of torque indicating bolts.

Is this the end of the torque wrench?
Not when you see the price of these bolts.
cheers Bob