The right grease

Page 2 of 2

Deacon_Man wrote:

I would use gunslick sparingly. Wipe off any excess. You guy Gunslick in a gun store.
Deacon_Man wrote:

Back when The Viet Nam war was going on, folks were sending their sons a product called Break-Free because the M-16 rifles were jamming so bad.
http://www.cabelas.com/p-0059345290141a.shtml
TDD
On 2/22/2010 2:40 PM, Deacon_Man wrote:

Last time I attended a church service someone just pointed a little basket at me. I was under the impression the donation was voluntary.
LdB
Deacon Man takes his job seriously, you think?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Break Free. Itv seems this stuff penetrates the metal. I have been using it since the early 70s. I used it to clean my father in laws guns about 15years ago. When he passed away I discovered they hadnt been touched since then, about 8 years. They were still in good shape.
Jimmie