The Go Daddy ad

The worst part is that sickening noise when they kiss. Just too repulsive.

Reply to
ktos

That was rated as the worst ad for the SB. Of all the ratings, it was the very last one. I thought it was sickening too, and I'd rate it as the worst also!

The top rated one was Budweiser's with the Clydesdales, (called Brotherhood) which I thought was absolutely awesome.

The Doritos one with the goat was funny as was the Oreo cookies. I also liked the one called Space Babies for Kia. The baby dancing Gangham style was cute. I also liked the one for Dodge Ram which praises farmers, and that was 2nd or 3rd in the ratings. The one called Coke Chase was kind of funny, as well as Taco Bell's one with the old people. I also liked Man V/S cheetah.

E-Trade's baby, Toyota Wishes, Megan Fox - Motorola, and the Blackberry one where the guys is on fire, were worth watching too.

Other than that, not too much stood out.

Reply to
homeowner

And why are they having ot advertise it? If it worked like they claim, the doctors would be prescribing it.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

That was funny right there!

Reply to
Thomas

From personal experience, I've found the side effects of most meds to be worse than what they are supposed to treat. Not too long ago I have a sinus infection. Got prescribed 3 pills and some nasal spray. The spray is fine, but those pills made me feel like I was in space, could not concentrate, could not think clearly, and was getting dizzy spells that actually made me fall down. I called the doc and asked what the pills were for. Antibiotic / something to dry out sinuses / pain pills. I asked if I really needed all of them. He said the antibiotic will kill off the infection, the dry out shit would make me feel better, but said that was probably the one causing the dizzies and other side effects, and the pain pill only makes a person feel better and was not necessary, plus it can make a person very tired and sometimes disoriented. He told me to continue the antibiotics and only take one of the others and see if the side effects stop. I took the antibiotic, used the spray, and stopped both of the others and felt a heck of a lot better. Just stuffed and runny nose. I decided to just do that and no more. A week later I was fine. The stuffed / runny nose and headache was much less of a problem than the side effects of the pills, which also caused me to get hurt from falling down.

I wish I could find a doctor that was into natural medicines, but they dont exist in rural areas. It seems that the more pills the doctors prescribe, the sicker a person gets.

Reply to
homeowner

I used to get awful sinus infections until one day out of desperation, I took my Hoover vacuum cleaner, turned it on and pushed to end of the hose over my nose. I felt a couple of sharp painful tugs under my left eye and the pressure vanished then the pain diminished, finally going away. I told an ENT doctor about it and he laughed telling me that he uses a smaller vacuum extraction tube that he inserts into a patient's nose to do the same thing. I don't get horrid sinus infections anymore and if I get really stopped up, out comes the Hoover vacuum. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Have you tried saline spray? It worked really well for me some years back.

Reply to
krw

I have both saline and oxymetazoline hydrochloride .05% spray right here in front of me. I would often use the decongestant first then whip out the vacuum cleaner. The loud reverse snort which can vibrate my whole head is very entertaining. I should record it as a sound effect. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas