Pic http://cheezburger.com/6497990912
Add pictures here
✖

It is about like this one
http://gfretwell.com/electrical/portable_generator_ground.jpg
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 15, 12:18 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Did you take that pic? I'm curious as to whether these pics are real or folks just set them up for a photo op as a joke?
Add pictures here
✖

The more important question is whether those tankless water heater shower heads actually work.
I saw one on ebay for $90. (Watch the wrap)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TANKLESS-WATER-HEATER-MAREY-2GPM-ELECTRIC-SHOWER-HEAD-220V-/110932838592?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d41cc8c0
A smaller unit is less than $35:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHOWER-HEAD-INSTANT-HOT-WATER-HEATER-ELECTRIC-120V-/300630039919?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fef25d6f
I have easy access behind my shower head, so I could mount one of the puppies without too much trouble.
Do they really work?
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:22:05 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

That picture came from Jeff Fecteau at U/L, I assume it was somewhat staged but probably in response to some silly rule.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

The picture could have quite easily originated at U/L; I found it on the "There, I fixed it" website (which I encourage everyone to visit). http://failblog.cheezburger.com/thereifixedit?OnoBetaOptInRedirect=true
Add pictures here
✖

dry parts of the country, frequently the coin collect/coin return feature wouldn't work. This is because the relays/solenoids are activated to an earth ground. The usually fix was to dump a bucket of water on the ground rod next to the booth. I don't think this was a problem with indoor phones as they have a more robust earth ground.
Add pictures here
✖