Telephone Service

Page 5 of 5

Oren wrote:

Almost two years, I think an anti-virus program trashed the software. I just haven't taken the time to fool around with it or ask tech support about it. I just renewed the number for another year because I give it out to people I don't want pestering me. It still records voice mail on the server and sends it to me via Email. I can forward the number to anywhere. I had it forwarded to an AT&T test number for a while when a collections agency was calling every day. Having a private phone number for $20 a year isn't bad at all.
TDD