Tecumseh 7 HP Snowblower Engine: Fuel Pump Question, Please

Hello:
Many, and I mean many, years ago I repaired a B&S engine on a lawn riding tractor. Seems all the seals in the simple vacuum operated fuel pump had gone bad.
Having trouble starting my Ariens 7 HP typical walk behind snow blower. Has a Tecumseh engine in it.
Don't have a manual for it.
Was wondering:
Do they use a fuel pump on this general type of engine ? Similar to what I described above ?
If so, where would it probably be mounted. ----- If not, how is the fuel fed to the engine ?
Thanks, Bob
No fuel pump, that I've ever seen, with basic small gas engine. Gravity-fed from tank above float-bowl, just like Henry's "T." Relies on carb float-valve working, and maybe a manual valve being open, and passages not being blocked by rust or dirt.
HTH, J