TALK ABOUT LITHIUM ION BATTEREIES, CHECK THIS OUT!

Looking to save on the fuel bill? Is the old war horse giving up? Need a new ride? Check this out....the all electric Tesla model 'X'!

Eagle

There are special parking spaces in the I-29 south bound rest area by Rockport, MO for alternate fuel vehicles. The spaces are next to the handicapped parking spaces. A Tesla owner should get to use two of those six spaces.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I should have got the model 'X' instead of this Grand Cherokee. Not really, this ride is nice. :')

Check out the video for the model 'X'..... :')

Reply to
Eagle

SUV??? I can't picture the Teslas loaded with hunting or fishing gear. There's a bunch of fancy electronic stuff to cause trouble. How does one slam the doors on them if there is a heated discussion with the little woman?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

How? By pushing a button and letting the SUV slam the falcon doors, how else dude? :')

I wouldn't use this Tesla for fishing or hunting, I'd have a 4X4 Jeep Cherokee for that.

Reply to
Eagle