Swing Set

Anyone ever bought the Ponderosa Swing Set from Sam's Club? It looks decent and it's a good price but is it well built - I don't know. Will it last for ten years?
Paul

decent
for
there are better constructed and designed swing sets out there. why would you want a swing set that has the monkey bars over the swings. that to me ...........is an accident waiting to happen.
CA