Swedish Uses For Duct Tape

Duct tape is very useful and a Swedish gal demonstrates an interesting use. ^_^
http://www.thelocal.se/galleries/news/3248
TDD
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 04:31:34 -0700, The Daring Dufas

always curious when I see discenters posting signs NOT in their native language, but in English so the American audience can see.
This is a mosque in Sweden, why isn't the writing over her front in Swedish? Or, Arabic? So the local residents can understand? Or, is English so prevalent in Sweden that she knows EVERYBODY can read the message?
On 3/28/2014 10:45 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Perhaps this can explain the use of English in Sweden? ^_^
http://www.thelocal.se/20140324/english-expletives-a-feature-of-swedish-media
http://preview.tinyurl.com/oley8bd
TDD
On 03/28/14 11:45 am, RobertMacy wrote:

Q1. What do you call a person who knows three languages? A1. Trilingual.
Q2. What do you call a person who knows two languages? A2. Bilingual.
Q3. What do you call a person who knows only one language? A3. American. (British, Australian, and French are acceptable alternative answers.)
I read recently that more than 50% of the population of some European countries are trilingual.

countries are there squished together in Continental Europe? There are states in The United States that are larger than many European countries and The United States doesn't have that many countries within a few hours of driving time in an automobile. So why on Earth would Americans find it necessary to speak anything other than American English? Apples and oranges. ^_^
TDD

what sign? What message?

LOL! ...but took awhile to understand your comment, duh!
From my experience with duct tape, I wouldn't want to be around when THAT was removed.
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 08:45:46 -0700, RobertMacy

Per RobertMacy:

I didn't want to say it... but that was my knee-jerk reaction to the photo.
--
Pete Cresswell

It's not the _knee_ jerk reaction we're concerned with.
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Never tried to get directions in LA, have you?
On 3/29/2014 2:06 PM, rbowman wrote:

didn't have too much trouble getting around in that foreign country. ^_^
TDD