Survey

When calling a contractor to get an estimate do you mind voicemail? Will you leave your name and number or do you hang up?

If you do hang up, would you be upset if they call you back using caller id?

Thanks

Reply to
Bgreer5050

Most contractors are out at jobs sites during the day so voice mail is a way of life. No big deal.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Hell yes. If the K doesn't have the ability o answer on is cell or have an office, the K is to hikensit o deal with.

As to caller id, good luck getting my real phone number off caller id.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

In my area dialing *67 before entering the phone # blocks caller ID.

Reply to
tom

Are you on the Federal Witness Protection Program?

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary