Stucco underwater performance?

I have built a fountain with a concrete slab base and cement block sides. So that is is completely water tight I have fiberglassed the interior. I would now like to attach some natural stone on the interior (1-2in in diameter) using thin set then overlay the entire fiberglass bottom with a 1/2 stucco layer.
My questions are these:
How does stucco perform being submerged in water.
Will the stucco and thin set adhere to the fiberglass well enough.
Thanks, Wayne Gregori

Stucco underwater........???.......... laughter........... more laughter......
I would have fiberglassed the outside so that the block does not become saturated with water. Once that happens anything that is adhered to the block will probably release over time.
If you want to patch a leak in a boat you do not do it from the inside. ( omitting temp fixes )
Saying this what are the odds the wall can be come saturated with water? If good then it might be time for a French drain.
Thinset works well adhering to concrete products. Fiberglass,,,, have not a clue. I would guess poorly.

I don't know of any particular reason why the stucco shouldn't work, but I'd recommend using white concrete instead, if it's available, or even skipping it entirely, and covering the bottom with white pebbles or aquarium stone. The stone built up the sides should be put in such that it's self-supporting. Failing that, use epoxy, not thin-set.