STUCCO appplication tools

looking for source of handtools etc for application of synthetic stucco in toronto area. pls don't reply suggesting homodepot or the like, them guys do not carry app specific tools of quality have goog'd and came back with the usual ebay referals but nothing of substance...and stucco tools are big time different from concrete or plaster. tia!

Reply to
damn-spam

is sold to Professional Contractors, not home DIY?ers. If you are licensed to install it, you would probably know where to buy the stuff your looking for.

Reply to
TP

Here is probably one of the best sources for all your tool needs:

people specialize in EIFS application tools.

Most outfits that can sell the materials to you will have most of the basic hand tools.

DanG

Right. I had a "professional contractor" install Dryvit on my house.

It took my lawyer two years to get my money back and I've still got the same problem that was supposed to be fixed. The good news is that I put the SOB out of business and if I'm lucky, he's in jail.

Since he said that the job would require 150 gal and he only put on

75, I have had plenty to play with. I built a low wall with Rastra block and put Dryvit on it with a steel trowel and a rubber float. No big deal and a better job than the "professional."

I wouldn't recommend the technique for the whole house, but then I wouldn't recommend hiring a professional either.

The OP could try the technique this asshole tried to use for touch-up; use a drywall texturing sprayer.

Reply to
Wes Stewart

Reply to
damn-spam