Strange GE Dishwasher fill problem -- Help! ...

I have a GE diswasher (model GSD3330 0C04WW) that won't fill as it should.
I've replaced the water inlet valve, and checked the overflow float, and checked for continuity between the timer and the valve.
Here's the deal: the dishwasher won't fill UNLESS the "Heated Dry" is toggled on. If Heated Dry is off, it won't fill.
Anyone have any idea what kind of problem could cause this?
Thanks in advance.
Joe Fowler
Please reply to group or to JoeFowler -AT- cox.net after making the obvious substitution. Thx.

replacement part is wd35x10014. Replace that and all will be well with your machine. Good Luck & let us know how you make out.
Joe,
Thanks much. I'll give it a try and let you know how it works out.
Best,
Joe

Joe wrote in message ...

I can't think of anything else which could account for that symptom except maybe a short in it wiring somewhere. The replacement switch isn't even that expensive (< $40) which is surprising for a replacement part for a G.E. appliance which usually has prices at the high end of the scale.
GE GSD3330 0C04WW Switch Bank http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rc 0932
JMO
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=+GE+dishwashers
=~~~~~~