Straightening ceiling fan blades

Actually, three. One set droops about three inches, and the other droops like an umbrella.
Steve
Heart surgery pending? www.cabgbypasssurgery.com Heart Surgery Survival Guide

Do you need my Paypal name to deposit that money?
Steve

There are paddle fans made specifically for outdoor use, often called outdoor fans, porch fans, and gazebo fans. The blades on this type of fan are typically made from materials such as plastic, that are not damaged by the elements

Since you have no clue how old I am, I don't see the point in bringing up "age".
Regardless of a person's age, spending time in a shop building/fixing something may very well be a priority. Why would sensing one's mortality lead that person to "go shopping" instead "go building". In fact, having a tool in your hand and making something instead of buying it not only can be therapeutic regardless of your age, but it might even make you feel better about your own mortality since you will be leaving something that you made behind.

That's you and that's fine. But that has no bearing on how others (young or old) might choose to spend what time they have left here on earth.

And if that's fine with him, then who are we to say that he shouldn't spend his time fixing it?
On Mon, 16 May 2011 08:16:46 -0700, "Steve B"

Dont worry about it. Saturday is the END OF THE WORLD. Those blades will be a lot more bent after the world ends.
But if we do survive, why would you spend time trying to straighten some blades made out of crap. Spend the $3, drill new holes if needed. You could even make blades if you're handy with wood. That sure beats trying to fix junk that should have never been sold in the first place.