Stove burners

I replaced 4 electrical burners for a friend, two small and two large ones.
The small ones stopped working.
Checked the resistance which showed about 50 ohms.
Those burners worked in another stove.
What can I check next ?
Thanks, Andy
On Thu, 26 May 2016 10:28:03 -0700 (PDT), Andy

The sockets?
On Thu, 26 May 2016 13:52:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Or fuses?
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 3:20:18 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Not fuses since 2 other burners work.
Andy
On Thu, 26 May 2016 13:40:02 -0700 (PDT), Andy

Except each burner is separsately fused on most stoves. Fuse in the stove, not in the fuse/breaker panel.
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 4:26:18 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Stove is about 20 yrs old.
Did they have fuses ?
And if so, where are they located ?
Andy
On 5/26/2016 5:26 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

New one to me. Where are the fuses, usually? Back panel?
Sounds totally useful to know.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Our last electric stove had them under the top of the back panel.. I just checked the manual on our new Frigidaire smooth-top convection and it does not have separate fuses.
On 5/26/2016 8:15 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Thanks a bunch. I get called out now and again to do appliance repair. Often "oh, yes!" jobs. Will file that off, in the olding balding brain box.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

+1 on that! Something is bleeped up.
--
Tekkie

If you don't know what to check you should keep your paws off of it.
"Andy" wrote in message
I replaced 4 electrical burners for a friend, two small and two large ones.
The small ones stopped working.
Checked the resistance which showed about 50 ohms.
Those burners worked in another stove.
What can I check next ?
Thanks, Andy
On 5/27/2016 6:21 PM, Tony944 wrote:

I'd be curious if the sockets are supplying 220 VAC.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 9:07:31 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Voltage is 120 Volts.
Andy
On 5/28/2016 10:41 PM, Andy wrote:

Most electric stoves use 220 VAC. You may have an open connection some where.
--
.
Christopher A. Young