storm door retractable screen

I just bought and installed a new storm door which has retractable screening -- as you lower the upper glass panel, screen magically unrolls to follow it. Never had this kind before. I am wondering what happens when the screen gets a tear or something, how do you replace it? It is not obvious how the dang thing comes apart. So is that not a DIY job? Nothing has happened to the screen yet, I just want to know what I'm up against when it does. The brand is Andersen if it matters. Thanks, --H

Reply to
Heathcliff

What does it say in the instruction sheet that came with it? If you can't find it, check the box it came in...sometimes the literature gets discarded accidentally. If that is the case, call Andersen customer service and they will likely send what yiu need. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe