storage/garden shed advice?

Hello - I've been looking at sheds to replace one that was destroyed in a hurricane and have come down to one of two choices. One is an 8x8 pre-constructed shed with 2x4 framing with lots of hurricane straps and aluminum siding that would be delivered and set up with in-ground anchors.
The other is a 10x8 Arrow vinyl coated heavy gauge steel shed that I'd have to assemble. I don't know whether I would need to pour a concrete slab to set this on or whether ground auger anchors would work jsut as well. But if I need the slab, the total cost of the shed and slab would about equal the cost ot the ready made one. This one indicates that it meets Miami-Dade building code requirements for hurricanes.
I've assembled vinyl sheds before with no trouble and wonder if the Arrow steel sheds go up without too much aggravation.
I also wonder how the two would compare with respect to durability/longevity.
Any opinions or advice on these? Other factors to consider or alternative suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

PRecast concrete, like these: http://www.precast.on.ca/Products_Modular_Buildings_Easi-Set.asp
Although they're only good to 100MPH winds, modulo the exposure.