Sticking feet to corian?

We have a corian cutting board. Yeh, I know corian makes a lousy cutting board, but unless you can explain it to my wife... Anyhow, the little rubber feet never stick to it very long. Would epoxy or hotmelt do the job? If not, then what? Thanks.
John wrote:

Clear silicone seal. Put a dab on each corner, let dry. Works great on all kinds of stuff. I use floor tiles to set hot dishes on at table, silicone seal for little feet. About $2.
Subject: Sticking feet to corian?
No. Definitely not a good idea. Keep your feet in your shoes and resist the urge to stick them to corian--the removal process is not pleasant and recovery takes months. zemedelec