Standard location for bathtub drain?

I am in the process of roughing-in the plumbing for my new house. I plan on using a run-of-the-mill 32" bathtub (whatever's on sale) in the least used bathroom. For toilets and sinks, there are well defined standards for drain location (e.g., toilet drains 12" from finished wall). However, I have been unable to find any standard for 32" tubs. Is there a standard? Or do I need to go and buy the darn thing and measure it? ........thanks for the comments....rwm

It is roughly 12" from the wall. I think the normal floor cutout is 4x16" from the framed wall.
Some of the newer acrylic tubs actually manage to keep the drain line above the joist level because so many homes are now on slabs. You would not need to buy it just go to the store and measure it.
Or just measure the one in the home you are in and allow for the drywall. The distance from the wall has been the same for at least 30 years.
--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.